First Aid Half Day Refresher Course
About The Course
Our half day First Aid at Work refresher course is designed in accordance with the recommendations of the UK HSE whereby it is advisable to have qualified first aiders attend an annual first aid at work refresher course that reviews the key first aider responsibilities and first aid protocols.
Why should you attend a First Aid at Work refresher course?
The First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid at work training courses cover an array of subjects that train individuals to become qualified first aiders. An annual refresher helps to keep those skills updated and to reinforce the learning on an annual basis. This recommended practise empowers individuals with knowledge and skills that will enable them to act effectively as first aiders in the workplace.
Learning Outcomes for First Aid at Work Refresher course
By the end of the training session the candidates will have refreshed their knowledge and skills, and demonstrated their competence to:
- Assess the situation in an emergency;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
Course attendees are provided with a First Aid at Work refresher training certificate.